We are looking for an experienced individual to join our Information Systems Team
If you have a unique ability to analyze and interpret business requirements, are customer focused and interested in working collaboratively with a strong team to assess business needs and turn those into cost effective technology solutions, then Grenville Mutual Insurance is looking for you to join our Information Services and Development Department in the role of Systems & Data Analyst.
Grenville Mutual Insurance is an innovator in Canada’s Mutual insurance sector. We understand that having forward-looking insurance solutions for people is an essential driver for success, but not the only one. We are a company that believes in the strength of relationships in all aspects of business and internal operations. Working in a specialized, yet competitive and dynamic environment, our team continuously looks to improve the products for our Policyholder members and enhance the vital service experience with our distribution network.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand the business needs and translate those into enhancements to applications or systems that will support the delivery of business requirements.
- Translate technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements delivering effective technology solutions that align with the company’s values and strategic direction.
- Creation and maintenance of products and pricing in insurance systems
- Administer the company’s back-office systems
- Support the business through the analysis and development of reports to identify trends, patterns and predictions.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field
- Demonstrated experience performing systems and data analysis
- Proven experience assessing business needs and translating them into relevant solutions.
- Ability to manage your work in a collaborative team environment.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills are a must in order to effectively deliver on the expectations of the role.
Full details about this position can be found here:
Application deadline is September 7, 2022
Apply by email in strict confidence to:
Gisele Gareau – Human Resources
Grenville Mutual welcomes applications from all individuals. If you require special accommodation during the application process, please contact Gisele Gareau at 613.258.9988.