We’re growing our team!...
If you pay attention to detail, believe effective communication is important, are self-motivated with an ability to see the big picture, then Grenville Mutual Insurance is looking for you to join our Underwriting team for this 18-month contract!
At Grenville, continuous improvement and a focus on relationships are the cornerstones of our business. We understand that having robust insurance solutions for our clients is an important driver of our business. We commit to the constant delivery and improvement of products and services in a competitive, dynamic environment. As an Underwriting Assistant, you can play a key role in fulfilling this commitment.
Reporting to the Manager, Underwriting, your key responsibilities include:
- Organizing and administering our underwriting policies and procedures.
- Analysing, selecting and processing risks to contribute to the teams’ successes.
- Working with our team of underwriters to assist with the completion of underwriting related administrative duties.
Requirements for the successful candidate:
- Related experience in an administrative or support function
- A good working knowledge of the property/casualty insurance industry and agricultural/commercial knowledge is a definite asset
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Be a positive influence within our work setting
- Excellent technical aptitude and strong MS Excel skills
- More importantly we will be looking for aptitude, positive attitude and a strong commitment to self-development
Rewards & Benefits:
- 18 Month Contract with Health Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible, people oriented working environment with hybrid work options
- Potential opportunities for growth and development
Full details about this position can be found here:
Underwriting Assistant Job Description
Application deadline is May 10, 2023
Grenville Mutual welcomes applications from all individuals. If you require special accommodation during the application process, please contact Gisèle Gareau at 613.258.9988.
Apply by email in strict confidence to: