Home Insurance: Protecting What You Value Most

Home Insurance
  • If you own a dwelling, we can cover it–your personal property (contents), any detached private structures (such as a garage), as well as premises liability & personal liability anywhere in the world.
  • If you rent an apartment, we can cover your personal property and personal & premises liability.
  • If you own a dwelling that is rented, we can cover the dwelling and liability for this building, along with rental income and landlord’s contents
  • We also provide coverage for condominiums and seasonal dwellings, like cottages.

We have specialized coverage available for things like your jewellery, watercraft, vacation trailers, and miscellaneous property such as lawn tractors and electronic equipment.

Contact one of our valued Brokers today and let us create a product to meet your specific needs.

Find a Broker